PowerTab 0.99.5.1 Release Notes
A quick fix release to correct a nasty bug discovered by Stephen Mills
PowerTab 0.99.5 Release Notes
This release wraps up the features and bug fixes made over the last few weeks. There are additional beta releases planned, so please report any feature requests or bugs in the Issue Tracker.
- Support method signature completion
- Added tab expansion support: *-Job commands (InstanceId,Name,Job), New-PSDrive, *-PSSession -Session, Register-ObjectEvent, Register-WmiEvent
- Can specify relative paths for configuration file on start-up (relative to PowerTab install or profile directory)
- Cannot resolve work item macro, invalid id.
- Make navigation keys in the dropdown list configurable. (Adding option "VisualStudioTabBehavior" to make TAB work like in Visual Studio, where it acts like ENTER)